Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Update from the snow country

Hello, all! Sam's Mom here, just sending an update from her stay in snow country. I know this is all normal for many of you, but I have never lived where there is snow, so this is rather alien for me!

First off, it snowed all day Monday and Tuesday. I have never driven in snow, so I abandoned my van and hitched rides with other class participants.

The Van... This is yesterday morning. As of last night, it is has been thoroughly frozen to the parking lot. I might need to stay here till this all thaws!


I also realized I have never seen icicles outside of pictures. I didn't know they could grow on cars - I have only seen them on houses!


Hee-hee-hee... Car snot....


This photo was taken at about 3 in the afternoon. It is very dark from the snow. What you can't see in the picture is how hard it is snowing. ...and it get's in everything! Down your collar, in your boots - it is too cold!


This poor bush...


I kind of liked this house. All I would need is a snow plow, and maybe a Sauna.


Other than that, I am missing my boys very much and can't wait to head home! I do wish Sam and Aaron could have come with!

14 comments:

  1. Hey Sam

    Tell your Mom she's a snow wimp, and that you wish she had taken you with her. Snow is fun.

    Tucker and Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof! Woof! Mmmm It snowed in ARIZONA (Mesa) WOW!!! Enjoy the SNOW it's not so bad. BTW: LOVE your new header + the description is intriguing ... Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  3. We know Sam would love to be there with you in the snow! That's our kind of place, snow snow everywhere.

    Sam & June

    ReplyDelete
  4. Car snot is the best!Our car snot has melted. Momma says she hopes there is no more lingering snot on the way. She is ready for warm weather.

    Wags and woofs,
    Mack and Mia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll bet Sam and Aaron would LOVE to be with you!!! Look at that beautiful SNOW!!!!
    Love,
    Ammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. We loooove snow!!!! Too bad Sam couldn't go! :(

    lotsa licks,
    Miley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish we could be there with you - no snow here in Kansas. We bet you miss your boys - but enjoy while you can. That snow will all be gone soon.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  8. We know Sam and your hubby would love to be there with you!!!!
    Hope you could stay with them soon!!!!
    They need youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

    Here it's snowing a lot again.....

    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...where is spring????

    Take care of you!!!!!
    And.....
    WOWOWWOOOOOOO...you new header is Fantastic!!!!!!!!!
    Stay warm!!!!
    WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
    Sweet kisses and licks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness!!! BRRRRRRRR!!!!! And thats in Arizona?????? Hugs Joey and Kealani

    ReplyDelete
  10. We get lots of snow so we are used to it, but it is fun to read what someone sees when they go through a snow storm for the first time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. *SIGH*

    I want to share the snow!

    We'll even drive woo in it!

    It's fun!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra & Khousin Merdie
    PeeEssWoo: We LOVE the khar snot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are too funny :) P.S. We like your new blog banner!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh-oh! It looks too cold for me!
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow snow in Arizona!!! Stay warm you guys!!

    It was 75 here today!!

    Thinking of you and Mom!!

    Licks from me!!

    Olive

    ReplyDelete